Trainer & Facilitator Realtor Systems – Virtual
$20 – $25 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years in real estate administration, with a flair for teaching. You will be responsible for training and facilitating the Red Rover Realtor Systems course to our Realtor clients, their assistants and our Rovers Remotely. Your skill set includes real estate administration, teaching/training, virtual work and a passion for helping people get organized. MUST have a minimum of 3 years recent and continuous real estate administration / assistance experience.
Requirements for Virtual Administrative Trainer
- Has own working equipment (computer, printer, phone, car if necessary)
- Strong working knowledge of Webforms, Stratus and Digital signing
- Comfortable going between different CRM’s (Customer relationship management) or Database
- Knows and uses Dropbox and other storage programs
- Knows Gmail and Outlook email programs
- Computer literate – Can learn new programs easily
- Organized, good at time management and can prioritize effectively
- Clear and open communication
- Comfortable working on multiple teams (adaptable)
- Be pro-active
- Has excellent follow through
- Able to respond to inquiries within an hour
- Excellent at follow up
- Please look at www.callredrover.com before applying
Responsibilities of Virtual Administrator Trainer
- You will take on the responsibility of setting up and training Realtors and Assistants
- You will help them where needed to organize their business
- You will communicate efficiently and effectively
Rewards for working Virtually
- Working from home and setting your own (reasonable) schedule
- Casual dress
- No commute
- Safe from COVID
- You can take on other Virtual Assistant jobs as they come in
Hours: Starting at 15 per week, moving towards full time
Most jobs are virtual. If any travelling is requested it will be up to you to determine if you are comfortable or not doing it. You can request any COVID-19 protocols you are comfortable with.
- When are you available to start?
- Will you be keeping another job or going to school?
- Are you looking for Full Time or Part Time?
- What have you taught or trained? Did you do it in person and/or online?
- How many years of Executive Real Estate Administration experience do you have?
Language: Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Availability: Day shift, some night hours may be available